- Leotard or Body Suit
- Hair must be tied back
- Footless tights only (not necessary but if the child wants to wear tights they must be footless)
- No shoes or socks
- No jewelry of any sort should be worn to class
- No child should be on the equipment without an instructor telling them to do so.
- Any child not participating in a class should stay off the equipment and in the waiting room with parent.
- The waiting room is there for you to observe your child during classes; parents should not be inside the gym.
- Eating and drinking are permitted in the waiting room, but please clean up after yourselves and your children. We strive to have a very clean gym and ask for your cooperation in this matter.
- Please keep cell phones on vibrate while in the waiting and be considerate to others around you. If you have a call please take it outside.
- A registration Fee MUST be paid annually at the time of registration. This fee is NON-REFUNDABLE and CANNOT be applied to any class lessons.
- A one month deposit is required at registration. This will be applied to your last month's tuition. This deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE and must be used by June. Should you just not show up for a month, your deposit will be used for that session.
- All tuition fees must be paid in full by the FIRST class of each 4 week session. If the tuition is unpaid, the child will not be allowed to participate in class.
- If tuition is not paid on time, a $10 late fee will be charged after the second week - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- It is understood that once my child starts a session, I am obligated to pay for the entire 4 week session.
- There will be ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS.
- If your child is going to miss a class please call us and let us know before class begins.
- Missed classes are not deducted from tuition.
- A make-up is a class taken in ADDITION to a student's current class schedule.
- It is the parent's responsibility to arrange a make-up with the office.
- A makeup can be arranged by calling the gym. Please do not arrive at the gym without scheduling the makeup first.
- If a make-up is scheduled and not attended, it will still count as a make-up unless the parent calls and notifies the office 24-hours in advance.